What if I place a sale for a future week?
- Sales are only shown for the current Monday through Sunday. There is no benefit to posted it early, but it can take it off your to-do list for later.
What if I need to make a change to my listing description?
- After confirming your sale list, you should receive an email that offers a way to upload/remove photos as well as change the description.
Is there any way to make my sale stand out?
- After confirming your sale listing, you should receive and email with a custom link that will force the visitor to center on your sale as well as giving your sale a larger pin than others.
What do you do with my information?
- Your information is collected entirely for your sale. Your name or contact information is NOT published. If there is an error or something else comes up, the contact information is how you can be reached to let you know.
I keep getting the location message popping up, how do I stop that?
- You are likely using an Android device. Apple devices remember your decision. That is why the checkbox in the menu found on the top-left allows you to disable GPS. Your Android phone also may allow you to list the site to a trusted site. Your location is used to show where you are so that you can compare your location to surrounding garage sales. Future use such as "sales within 1 mile of me" could be added later as well. Keep in mind that on page load, it will always try to check your GPS setting even if you have the GPS unchecked, but it shouldn't ask again until you load the page again.
What is the best way to get search results?
- The search feature depends heavily on correct spelling. It will search anything separated by a comma as an item, plus then search for all words within an item. For example: "monkey clothes for 2 year old monkey" will search for all of those words. I don't have an exact search in place yet. I will change the parameters later, but there is logic that needs to be built into that first. Give me time, I will make it more specific with use of quotes later.
If you have any other issues, concerns, questions or want to offer feedback, please contact me at email@example.com